Shannon B. Miles
Experience & Education
Shannon Miles, a Certified Family Law Specialist since 2014, is a founding partner of Cage & Miles. Ms. Miles is committed to integrity and civility in the practice of family law and prides herself on her approachability in working with her clients by focusing on each client’s individual and unique needs. Ms. Miles is trusted by judges and attorneys alike serving as a court-appointed Minor’s Counsel throughout San Diego and as President of the San Diego Family Law Bar Association.
- University of California San Diego, B.A.
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- Best Lawyers, U.S. News & World Report
- Southern California Superlawyer, San Diego
- Union Tribune & Superlawyers Magazine
- Best Lawyers, Women in the Law Edition
Areas of Specialization
Shannon Miles is a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Southern California Chapter. She was selected by her peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers ® from 2016-2021 and was named a Superlawyer ® in 2020 and 2021.
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- President, San Diego Family Law Bar Association
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Member, Family Law Specialists Committed of the North County Bar Association
- Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
In The Community
Shannon Miles has lectured for the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the San Diego Family Law Bar Association. She is committed to mentoring young attorneys and continuing legal education in family law.