Going through a divorce is already stressful enough. You have to figure out who gets what, how your going to split up your furniture, property, and accounts, when each person is going to see the children, who is going to take the dog, which spouse takes the newer car, how you are going to split the assets and divide the debts…. It can be a very overwhelming and emotionally draining process. That is where we come in. Our goal is to make the transition go smoothly for everyone involved, especially your children. We are here as advocates for you and we will educate you and fight for your rights. It is important to have a family law attorney you can trust because you could be in each other’s lives for a while.
10 Benefits of hiring a divorce attorney:
- Having someone there to lessen your stress and give you more time to focus on other things;
- Having someone who knows the law, local rules, and procedure of doing things correctly;
- Having someone who knows when to file what and makes sure you meet all deadlines;
- Having someone with experience negotiating property division, retirement accounts, spousal support, and child custody and visitation;
- Having someone to protect your rights and explain the process to you;
- Having someone in your corner to make sure you are getting what legally belongs to you;
- Having someone who knows the local judges and other attorney’s in the community;
- Having someone who is neutral and not emotionally invested in the case;
- Having someone look out for the best interest of your children and being able to portray that to the Court with evidence;
- Having someone to be the middleman between you and your spouse and/or you and their attorney.
At Cage & Miles, we pride ourselves on being zealous advocates for our clients. We are professional and passionate about helping families through one of the most difficult times in their lives. Call today to speak to an experienced family law attorney.